The corporate standards of weldingwas established during the installation of roofing steel of the GSA“Luzhniki” in 1994-‘96 - and since then it is considered to be the one of the factors of its competitiveness. Particular attention is paid to the skill testing ofnewly joined welders.
Each new welder before to be hiring must confirm his qualification and weld the control fillet according to PB 03-273-99 in vertical and / or overhead position, and only after checking the joint by the NDT specialist - the welder is allowed to work in the company.
The quality of welding works of PCF STEELCON, LLC has risen by an order of magnitude - since the company's entering the erection of the Central Olympic Stadium for 40,000 spectators in Sochi-2014 and the Football Stadium for 45,000 seats in Kazan -2013. Pursuant to the requirements of Article 48 of the Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation, the company has the permission from SRO NP "MOOSS" to work on especially dangerous, technically complex and unique objects and accordingly, welders are certified by NAKS on RD 03-495-02.
The company's electric welders have following qualification:
- Groups of hazardous technical devices
- Methods of welding: SMAW, Mechanized, automatic MAGW
- Groups of welded materials: М01, М03
When installing of fabricating structural steel PCF "STEELCON", LLC applies NAKS certificated welding processes according to RD 03-615-03:
1. "The technology of manual arc welding during manufacture, installation and repair of building structures, including unique and technically complex objects, from low-carbon and low-alloyed steels of the pearlite class."
Certificate of Competence No. ACTS-99-00321, No.АЦСТ-99-00322 dated 03.11.2011.
2. "The technology of manual arc welding during the manufacture, installation and repair of load-gripping devices and metal structures for hoisting equipment made of low-carbon and low-alloy steels of pearlite class"
Certificate of Competence No.ACTS-99-00325, No.АЦСТ-99-00326dd of 07.11. 2011.
3. "Technology of mechanized metal active gas and mixtures welding during manufacture, installation and repair of structural steel, including unique and technically complex objects made of low-carbon and low-alloyed steels of the pearlite class"
Certificate № ACTST-99-00344 dated December 14, 2011.
4. "Technology of orbital welding within active gas and mixtures of tubular steel structures". 2012
The company has certified specialists, equipment and successfully applies the technology of manual arc, semi-automatic welding in 80% Ar + 20% CO2 mix, orbital welding with flux-cored when manufacturing and installing structural steel made of steel sheets up to 120mm thick and pipes diameter range from 500 to 2000mm.